Enjoy skip-the-line entry tickets to Milan's Duomo and the Santa Maria delle Grazie church to see Da Vinci's The Last Supper. Enjoy a guided tour and see iconic sites, including the Sforza Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Visits to the interior of the Duomo are not possible on Sunday mornings and religious holidays; on these days, the tour will remain outside the Cathedral
- Knees and shoulders must be covered for entry to churches
- The order in which the sites are visited may be reversed on certain dates in July. All sites will still be visited
- No photography is permitted in the Duomo or at the Last Supper
- Important information required from all passengers: You must provide all passenger names at the time of booking in order to access the viewing of the Last Supper
- Government-imposed COVID restrictions for entering countries and venues (e.g. booster shot, negative COVID test, vaccine certificate with a QR code) may change with little notice
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure they check the official travel advice on the government websites and comply with each country’s requirements. The local partner cannot be held responsible for refused access to museums and tourist attractions