Travel on the famous Bernina Red Train from Tirano to Diavolezza. Go up the cable car to Diavolezza Refuge to admire the mountain scenery.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please print the voucher you receive from the local partner and go directly to the Ferrovia Retica Ticket Office in Piazza delle Stazioni. Please arrive 30 minutes in advance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The local partner will send you the ticket that you will need to show to the train manager. Please kindly check your email for your official ticket
- From Milan, you can reach Tirano by regular train that leaves every hour from Milan central train station (not included in the price)
- All participants who are over 6 years old must present either proof of full vaccination (Green Pass), proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
- All passengers must fill out the digital Passenger Locator Form, which can be found at the following link: https://app.euplf.eu/#/, and may be required to show the PDF/QR code to the local authorities. Select Italy when filling out the form