Wander through Aberdeen on a special walking tour to explore the city and its culture. See architectural and cultural highlights, as well as tasting regional foods. Sample local delicacies, sweet treats, and snacks from different cafes and eateries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet next to the Robert the Bruce statue, by the fountains in front of Marischal College.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- The tour will take place rain or shine so please wear weather-appropriate clothing.
- The tour can accommodate most dietary requirements. Vegetarian and vegan options are generally available.