Legendary monsters, mystical standing stones, and history-changing battles: this tour is the best way to see the Scottish Highlands in a day. In the comfort of a van and with your expert guide, see Loch Ness and the Highlands on this exciting tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Aberdeen Bus Station (stance 5), Guild Street, AB11 6NAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Minimum age to participate is 5-years
- You're restricted to 14 kilograms (31lbs) of luggage per person on the tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items
- This small-group tour has a maximum of 16 participants, allowing for more personal service, more time with locals, more time off the bus, more time on the back roads and a more authentic, friendly experience
- With time off the bus you'll have the opportunity to take nature walks. It is recommended that you wear clothing and footwear suitable for the tour
- Return time: approximately 8:00 PM