This 5-day Outback Safari is an exciting adventure through the Flinders Ranges on a small-group eco tour. Visit Wilpena Pound & Arkaroola Wilderness Sanctuary, discover indigenous culture & wildlife.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Optional extras can be organized after booking
- Please advise of any meal requirements or food allergies on booking
- Please book your correct accommodation choice when making your booking to avoid disappointment, rooms are subject to availability
- This tour goes into the sometimes unpredictable outback of Australia. Passengers need to bring an easy going outlook and a willingness to assist the tour guide at times. Advertised itineraries may vary due to circumstances beyond the local operator's control.
- Travel insurance is compulsory for all travellers