Spend a day discovering the picturesque Victor Harbor and world-renowned McLaren Vale wine region. This fully guided, immersive tour will take you on a journey to discover the nature, wildlife and local produce of the Fleurieu Peninsula.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The main departure point is at 111 Franklin Street, Adelaide. Selected Adelaide CBD hotel pick up may be available upon request.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- Note that the 90-minute boat cruise has a maximum passenger capacity of 27, higher than that of the rest of your tour.
- This cruise operates in the open ocean and wind and ocean swells can cause bumpy conditions.
- This cruise may be canceled in inclement weather.
- The boat cruise is not recommended for pregnant women or those who suffer motion sickness.
- If you do not wish to take part in the boat cruise please contact the local partner directly