This historic audio tour will guide you through the culturally rich city of Adelaide where you'll see sights such as the exciting Rundle Mall, the monumental St Peter's Cathedral, and the vibrant Festival Centre.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Explore Adelaide with a fully narrated tour.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour.
- Stroll along Victoria Square - there's plenty to experience in this historic square while listening to the introduction to Adelaide.
- Visit the inciteful Migration Museum.
- Audio-guided tour (English only)
- Walking tour
- Entrance fees
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
As this tour self-guided audio tour, you can decide your own starting point and ending point according to your own schedule.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
- Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you
- Please note that this is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore there is no specific starting time for our tours
- Please note, the audio guide is available in the English language only