Visit a variety of iconic wineries and enjoy cool climate wines from Adelaide Hills to the hardy reds of the Barossa Valley. These regions are also home to a range of gourmet food producers and antique wares.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- Visit Mt Lofty Scenic Summit Lookout with panoramic views of Adelaide.
- See the historic old Bridgewater flour mill, known as the ‘Old Rumbler’
- Stroll through Hahndorf, an historic German settlement.
- Lunch at Vintners Bar and Grill or Saltram Restaurant.
- Visit wineries for tastings in the Barossa Valley region.
- Pickup and return from Adelaide or the region of your location
- Purchases made independently during the tour
- Premium wine tastings
- Wine purchased on the day (plus delivery costs)
- Cost of lunch at a key iconic venue within the region which can be arranged upon request
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Hotel, Airport or Cruise Ship PortOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Comfortable attire should be worn to match the day you are about to experience and don’t forget your camera
- Please advise tour options on booking, charges to be paid on the day of the tour
- Hahndorf Hill: ChocoVino Experience $24 - $27 per person
- Make your own blend cost: $65.00 per person
- A taste of grange cost: $150.00 per person, price includes a $100 grange voucher
- Lunch can be arranged upon request, please advise of any dietary requirements