See all that the Yorke Peninsula Tour has to offer in this 3-day tour from Adelaide! Enjoy Aboriginal Culture, wildlife, beaches, rugged cliffs and coastline, fishing, optional surfing, spectacular scenery, and even a visit to a local winery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive booking confirmation from the tour operator.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 18 participants
- Explore the coastal wilderness of Yorke Peninsula
- See spectacular scenery and unique Australian wildlife
- Learn about Aboriginal history and culture
- Try beach fishing, swim in crystal clear lagoons, and wander deserted beaches
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off
- Professional, accredited tour guide/driver
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation (select appropriate option when booking)
- Main meals
- Snacks or alcohol
- Optional activities
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Sleeping bag hire available if required for camping option, AUD $20 optional add-on
- Optional extras can be organised after booking (e.g. surfing lesson)
- Please advise of any meal requirements or food allergies on booking
- Children must be at least 7 years of age and 140cm tall
- Please book your correct accommodation choice when making your booking to avoid disappointment, rooms are subject to availability
- This tour goes into the sometimes unpredictable outback of Australia. Passengers need to bring an easy going outlook and a willingness to assist the tour guide at times. Advertised itineraries may vary due to circumstances beyond the local operator's control.
- Travel insurance is compulsory for all travellers