Soar over the Great Barrier Reef in a seaplane and land at Whitehaven Beach. Explore this beautiful location, with lunch and activities included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please be ready in front of your designated pickup location 5 minutes before the pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Admire the Great Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Islands from above
- Stop to enjoy the clear waters of Whitehaven Beach
- Snorkel at a private coral lagoon and try stand-up paddleboarding
- Discover rich marine life from a semi-submersible coral viewing vessel
- Enjoy a freshly-prepared lunch served at Whitehaven Beach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Seaplane tour
- In-flight commentary
- 1.5-hour stop at Whitehaven Beach
- Semi-submersible coral viewing
- Snorkelling equipment and stinger suits
- Stand-up paddleboards and beach activities
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- People over 275 lbs (125 kg)
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Weight restrictions of 125 kg per person apply.
- There is a baggage allowance of 3 kg per person.
- Excess baggage will be stored by the local partner, if required.
- The local partner will supply a dry bag for use throughout the day.
- The lunch menu is subject to change, based on the departure time.