Enjoy a half-day tour of Alice Springs and discover the fascinating institutions that help the city run. Visit The School of Air, the historic Telegraph Station, the Reptile Centre, Anzac Hill and the Royal Flying Doctors Service.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 255 minutes - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick up available from most Alice Springs Hotels
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Contact 1300 555 339 24 hours prior to the departure of your tour to reconfirm your arrangements. Call (toll-free) on 1300 556 100.