Journey into the heart of Australia's Red Centre on a full-day tour from Alice Springs. Hike in the wilderness of Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park and learn about the Aboriginal culture. Watch the sunset at the sacred rock of Uluru.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up possible from accommodations in central Alice Springs, Ayers Rock Resort or Ayers Rock Airport.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Children 2 years old and above are welcome on this tour
- If you start the tour from Yulara (Ayers Rock Resort), you will be picked up from the Outback Pioneer Hotel at approximately 11:45
- Please note, breakfast is not included if you start your tour at the Outback Pioneer Hotel