Enjoy a 4-hour private walking tour – including 2 short but scenic ferry rides – of the beautiful city of Amsterdam and discover the contemporary directions in architecture and culture the city has taken over the last few decades.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Dutch
- Private group
- Discover the future of architecture and culture in Amsterdam
- Enjoy 2 short but scenic ferry rides
- Stroll along the NDSM dockyard isles and admire the modern architecture
- Visit the renowned EYE museum and enjoy its permanent exhibition
- Private tour in your chosen language
- Experienced, knowledgeable and friendly guide
- 2 (short) ferry rides
- All local taxes
- Port pick up
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick up
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point will be down by the Escalators at the PTA (Passenger Terminal Amsterdam) next to the Mövenpick hotel, Piet Heinkade 27, Amsterdam.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour involves approximately 5 kilometers or 3 miles of walking.
- We advise you to wear comfortable shoes and clothing and not to bring any heavy bags.
- Cancellation policy:
- Until 14 days before start of service
- 14 days - 8 days before start of service: 50% of applicable rate.
- 7 days - 72 hours before start of service: 75% of the applicable rate.
- 72 hours before start of service: Full rate.