Visit Texel, the largest Dutch Island in the UNESCO-listed Wadden Sea. Discover its unspoilt nature by e-bike, stopping along the way in picturesque villages to sample local cuisine and culture. Tour available as a private experience or small group tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup, if booked, is between 9.15 am and 9.45 am. The exact time depends on your pickup address and is communicated as soon as possible, but no later than 6 pm the evening before the experience by email or WhatsApp. You don't need to do anything.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
• If you're staying in the heart of Amsterdam, it's just a convenient walk to the centrally located meeting point at Amsterdam Central Station. • At 9.25 am meet your guide at 9.25 am at the taxi stand on the station's water-facing side, IJ-zijde, K+R West. • Your guide will hold a white flag. • Departure time is at 9.30 am.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is available as a private experience and as a public small-group tour