Visit the UNESCO World Heritage listed village of Kinderdijk with a knowledgeable guide. Tour its famous 17th century windmills and learn how they have contributed to holding back the sea for centuries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 - 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- · Pick-up and drop-off is offered from any address in (Greater) Amsterdam, including surrounding villages and Schiphol Airport. You don't need to anything after booking this experience. A few days before the experience you are contacted by email, WhatsApp or SMS the finalise the details of this exciting day (such as personal interests, pick-up time and address). This way we can make sure that you have a marvellous day with memories that last a lifetime. · If you made a last minute reservation, please SMS or WhatsApp to +31630948276 with your pickup address.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Amsterdam Central Station IJ-Zijde - West Kiss + Ride WestOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Total walking distance is 1.5 miles