Take a full-day excursion from Amsterdam to the Dutch countryside. Enjoy a customized tour route and explore the traditional and picturesque neighboring villages. Enjoy a cheese tasting and a visit to a 'klompen'(zuecos) workshop.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Private group
- See the 16th and 17th-century houses and preserved windmills of Zaanse Schans
- Learn how the Dutch created their polders from the sea
- Stroll among the colorful houses of Volendam to experience a traditional Dutch fishing village
- Stop at a farm to sample authentic Edam and Gouda cheeses
- Watch a clog demonstration to see how traditional Dutch shoes are made
- Enjoy a boat tour between Volendam and Marken
- Transportation in a private vehicle
- Cheese tasting
- Meals and drinks
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note, the local partner does not accept reservations less than 6 days in advance.
- This tour can be conducted in English upon request. Please contact the local partner via email after booking your tour.