Explore the Dutch countryside on a classic or all-inclusive tour. Explore the quaint villages of Zaanse Schans, Volendam, and Marken. Stop at a traditional Dutch cheese factory.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Turkish, Catalan, Chinese, English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
Meet at the Tours and Tickets office in the Ij hall in the rear of Amsterdam Central Station, on the right-hand side as you face the water. Look for the red writing. The office is in the back concourse of the station, on the side closest to the water. You can reach Central Station using public transportation: Metro 51, 52, 53, or 54, or tram 4, 14, 24, or 26.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children aged 3 years or younger go free of charge (provided they do not occupy their own seat).