Save money on individual admissions with unlimited access to 2 of Dubai's best water-based attractions. Get an adrenaline rush on the slides at Aquaventure Waterpark and marvel at marine animals in the Lost Chambers Aquarium.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Take the monorail to "Atlantis Aquaventure" station or get dropped off by taxi at the Avenues entrance after the entrance to the hotel lobby. If you are driving, parking is available at the P19 (Asateer/Nasimi) parking lot before the entrance to the hotel lobby. Use the free shuttle bus service to the Avenues entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- Ticket prices are based on height, and not age. Children's tickets are for children 1.2 meters or shorter (3'3). Anyone above this height must purchase an adult ticket (they will then be able to access more rides)
- Appropriate swimwear is required to use the facilities at Aquaventure Waterpark and the beach. Thongs, transparent bathing suits, underwear, denim, and very loose clothing, such as abayas and dishdashas are not permitted in the water. Headscarves are only permitted if properly secured without any loosely flowing material
- People over 114kg will not be permitted on attractions
- People with injuries or contagious diseases will not be permitted on attraction
- You cannot take food and drinks into the Aquaventure Waterpark. You will be asked to dispose of any food and drinks you are carrying upon entrance
- Ticket admissions are only valid on the same day. You must use them in 1 day
- Lockers can be rented for a small extra cost when you enter the Water Park