Enjoy a guided raft tour on the Colorado River. Take advantage of the photo opportunities at the Grand Canyon East Rim, Glen Canyon, and Horseshoe Bend. Admire the petroglyphs carved into the canyon walls as you paddle down the beautiful river.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please be ready for pickup 30 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Marvel views of Grand Canyon East en route to Page, Arizona
- Take a raft trip through Glen Canyon with views of Horseshoe Bend
- Hike up to explore ancient petroglyphs and take advantage of numerous photo opportunities
- Enjoy a light boxed lunch as your float through breathtaking canyons
- Full-day tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Raft trip
- Box lunch
- Children under 4 years
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Closed-toe shoes
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Weapons or sharp objects
Know before you go
- Closed-toe shoes, sunscreen, and a hat are strongly advised.
- Children under 4 years of age are not permitted to join the tour.