Visit the must-see sites in Provence. Experience the diversity of what Provence has to offer: charming hilltop villages in the Alpilles and the Luberon, ancient monuments, breathtaking landscapes, and unique photo stops.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
In front of the tourist information center of Avignon, 41 cours Jean Jaurès.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Lunch on your own will be in the Provençal market town of Gordes on Tuesday, Roussillon on Thursday, and L'Isle sur La Sorgue on Sunday. The order of sites visited will change accordingly