Explore the countryside and historic city of Ayutthaya by bike on a relaxed ride through the suburbs. See the ruins of the old capital and a large Buddha statue at Luang Phor Lokayasuttha. Cycle along the banks of the Chao Phraya River and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Thai
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point/office is located near to Ayutthaya train station. Walk north from the train station and pass a temple on your left hand side (approximately 5 minutes from the office/meeting point).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The minimum age to join this tour is 12 years old
- Cancellations are free of charge up to 48 hours before the tour. Cancellations between 24 and 48 hours are subject to a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations less than 24 hours, and no shows, are subject to a 100% cancellation fee