Paddle along the majestic Bow River in Banff National Park during this evening, wildlife-watching big canoe tour. Dip your oars into the water as a team and take in the wildlife and mountain scenery as your guide tells you about the animals and land.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the Banff Canoe Club, located on the corner of Wolf Street and Bow Ave, Banff, AB T1L 1A5, CanadaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is suitable for adults and kids. No experience required.