Jump into a raft and let the foamy rapids take you coursing swiftly through the stunning Horseshoe Canyon on the Bow River. Located less than an hour from Banff and Calgary, this rafting trip is perfect for adventure lovers with an optional cliff jump.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Nakoda Lodge, Highway 1A, Morley, AB T0L 1N0, Canada. Please print off the driving directions prior to your tour: https://chinookrafting.com/plan-your-trip/directions-maps/.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Personal medication
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The minimum age is 12 years and the minimum weight per person is 90 lbs
- If the guest is unaccompanied by an adult then the minimum age is 16 years old
- The maximum weight per person is 350 lbs
- Guests should be physically fit and have a reasonable swimming ability
- There are typically between 8 - 11 people per raft, plus the guide; groups larger than this will be split up on 2 rafts
- Every guest needs to sign a waiver form; any guest under 18 years will also need a parent or guardian signature on the waiver form and an emergency contact number if the parent/guardian is not joining them on the river
- Please note that this tour requires a minimum of 8 participants to operate