Embark on a half-day guided tour of two of Banff's most beautiful lakes: Lake Louise and Moraine Lake. Admire these serene lakes with views of the mountains and learn about the area from your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please wait at the public bus parking spot located behind the Mount Royal Hotel 5 minutes prior to the 7:42 AM pick-up time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The access road to Moraine Lake is closed between early October and late May each year due to avalanche risk, the exact dates of closure vary each year depending on the weather conditions
- Early-season and late-season bookings will not include Moraine Lake, but will instead spend 1 hour at Lake Louise