Complete Bangkok's main highlights in only 1 day by exploring the Grand Palace, the Emerald Buddha Temple, Wat Pho and Wat Arun. Savor some local street food for lunch and end the journey by riding a longtail boat in the canals and main Chao Phraya River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 7 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Hotels in downtown Bangkok. Sukhumvit Road (last pick-up point Sukhumvit 26 and Sukhumvit 39), Khaosan area, Silom and Sathorn Road.
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at River City Bangkok. Once there, please look for a guide holding a GetYourGuide sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Short skirts
Know before you go
- Please note that the chapel is a national shrine and you will be required to wear proper attire: no bare shoulders and knees, or strapless-heel shoes
- Shoes must be removed before entering the temple buildings as a matter of respect
- Photography is permitted in the Royal Palace Grounds and in the compounds of the Emerald Buddha Temple, but not inside the buildings
- It is recommended to bring sunglasses and hat as the weather can get quite warm in Bangkok