Immerse yourself in the everyday life of rural Thailand and visit the market held on the tracks of the Mae Klong Railway. Then, interact with market traders and sample authentic snacks at the colorful floating market of Damnoen Saduak.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Thai
- Pickup optional
- Pick-up from your hotel in Bangkok city center.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at MRT Hua Lampong, Exit 3 (BL28). Take the elevator to street the level. Your guide will be waiting for your right next to the map. Look for "LJ BIZ" tour sign with your name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that if you would like to see a train passing through Maeklong Railway Market, it is recommended that you leave Bangkok earlier than scheduled