Soak up some important Thai history on this 12-hour day trip to Kanchanaburi from Bangkok. Visit Erawan National Park, the JEATH Museum, and Bridge Over the River Kwai. A knowledgeable guide will accompany you as you travel in comfort.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from your accommodation from Khao san road, Narathiwas Ratnakarin, Sathorn Road (North and South), Pratunam, and Wireless Road.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
National Stadium BTS Station Exit 2. Your tour guide will be holding a "TripGuru" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Waterproof camera
Know before you go
- This tour follows a unique itinerary that was crafted alongside famous travel bloggers and local guides.