Soak up some important Thai history on this day trip to Kanchanaburi from Bangkok. Visit Erawan National Park, the JEATH Museum, and Bridge Over the River Kwai. A knowledgeable guide will accompany you as you travel in comfort.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from your accommodation from Khao san road, Narathiwas Ratnakarin, Sathorn Road (North and South), Pratunam, and Wireless Road.
Select participants and date
National Stadium BTS Station Exit 2. Your tour guide will be holding a "TripGuru" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Waterproof camera
Know before you go
- This tour follows a unique itinerary that was crafted alongside famous travel bloggers and local guides.