Soak up Thai history on this guided day trip to Kanchanaburi from Bangkok in a climate-controlled bus. Visit Erawan National Park, the JEATH Museum, and the Bridge Over the River Kwai.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from your accommodation from Khao san road, Narathiwas Ratnakarin, Sathorn Road (North and South), Pratunam, and Wireless Road.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
National Stadium BTS Station Exit 2. Your tour guide will be holding a "TripGuru" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Waterproof camera
Know before you go
- This tour follows a unique itinerary that was crafted alongside famous travel bloggers and local guides.