Learn about Belfast's troubled history on a walking tour with both Republican and Loyalist ex-political prisoners. Explore their neighborhoods and hear their personal stories.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
What customers loved
"The deep feelings and strong opinions of both guides."
"Walking Falls and Shankill roads"
"the historical recount of events"
Select participants and date
Meet in front of Divis Tower, Divis Street BelfastOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour is approximately 3 hours long and covers a distance of 4 kilometers (2.5 miles). Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- The tour starts at Divis Tower and ends on the Lower Shankill Road, about a 15-minute walk from the starting point
- This tour may not be suitable for children under 15. It is up to the discretion of the guardian as discussion of extreme violence may occur