Learn about Belfast's troubled history on a 3-hour walking tour with both Republican and Loyalist ex-political prisoners. Explore their neighborhoods and hear their personal stories and the stories of their communities on both sides of the physical wall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
What customers loved
"The deep feelings and strong opinions of both guides."
"Walking Falls and Shankill roads"
"the historical recount of events"
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet in front of Divis Tower, Divis Street BelfastOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour is approximately 3 hours long and covers a distance of 4 kilometers (2.5 miles). Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- The tour starts at Divis Tower and ends on the Lower Shankill Road, about a 15-minute walk from the starting point
- This tour may not be suitable for children under 15. It is up to the discretion of the guardian as discussion of extreme violence may occur