Experience a jam-packed day filled with Northern Ireland's top attractions, including the Giant's Causeway, Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, Old Bushmills Distillery, and Carrickfergus and Dunluce castles.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your tour guide at the Europa Hotel lobby at 8:30 AM .Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour can be as strenuous or as restful as you wish, but either way, it's a long day! Warm comfortable clothing and good sensible shoes are recommended. Weather can be changeable, so it's good to be prepared.
- This tour returns to Belfast at approximately 6:00 PM in the Winter, and 7:00 PM in the Summer.