Take an excursion through the spectacular landscapes of Swiss Alps onboard the panoramic Bernina red train to the luxury resort of St. Moritz.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Passports are required to enter Switzerland
- It is required to wear the Ffp2 mask on the bus
- Your tour takes place in a changeable climate, it is recommended to bring a sweater and a light raincoat in any season
- First-class panoramic carriage upgrades are possible at a cost of 26chf per person (to be paid locally), if available
- Infants under 2 go free, but must sit on their parent's lap
- During the tour, you are given a radio system to hear the guide clearly; if the device is lost or not returned you will have to pay a €50 fee
- The order of the itinerary is subject to change