Snowshoe through the stunning Funes Valley in the Dolomites and experience the beautiful winter scenery of the Puez-Odle Nature Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, German
- Private group
- Free your mind and enjoy the magic of winter snowshoeing through fascinating landscapes
- Soak up the charm of the Dolomites in winter
- Discovering hidden treasures in nature
- Tour leader/driver with license and English/German/Italian speaking
- All costs for service car, toll roads and parking
- Snowshoes and sticks rental
- Drinking water
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In front of Cafe Mozart, Via Perathoner, 1 – 39100 Bolzano. Alternatively and on request at the hotel of the clients up to a distance of 50 km from Bolzano.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Equipment will be provided.
- In case of little snow, you will do the same paths as winter trekking.