Visit three wineries between the Graves and the Saint-Emilion region, where you'll get to taste the many styles of wine Bordeaux offers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Bordeaux Tourist Office, 12 Cr du 30 juillet, 33 000 Bordeaux. (Tram B or C: Quinconces). All tours leave precisely at the scheduled departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Participants must be at least 18 years old
- This tour is in English and French
- Inform the tour operator of any dietary requirements prior to the tour. The picnic is mostly made of local cheeses, cured meats and salad
- The minimum number of participants for this tour is 2. The activity provider can cancel the tour 48 hours prior to the tour if the minimum number of persons is not met. You will receive a full refund in the case of such unforeseen events