Embark on a guided cruise with a local guide in the heart of France's wine region. Discover Bordeaux from the Garonne River and appreciate its historic heart and the Port de la Lune.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
You must exchange your voucher at the ticket counter before the tour begins. Look for the pontoon entry where your guide wille be awaiting you with a "Croisières Burdigala" promotion panel next to it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- From June 23 to 26, the Bordeaux Fête le vin event takes place. Embarkation and disembarkation will therefore take place at the pontoon of Croisières Burdigala located in front of 7 quai des Queyries 33000 Bordeaux on June 25 and 26.