Treat yourself to an interactive tour chocked full of history and fun facts. Gather your friends, family, or colleagues for a challenging quiz tour for all ages and experience a new side of Bruges.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Dutch
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the main square (Grote Markt) of Bruges 10 minutes before the starting time of the tour. Your guide/quizmaster will be waiting for you by the statue in the middle of the square with a red umbrella. IMPORTANT: During the Christmas Market (25 Nov – 8 Jan), we meet in front of the Bruges Beer Experience at the corner of the main square, next to the Belfry. Look out for the guide with the red umbrella. Remember: if it’s not red, it’s not legendary!Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine