What do you, Indiana Jones, and a scientist have in common? That’s right, curiosity and a thirst for discovery. Solve a trail of riddles and unlock Budapest's secrets. You’ll learn about the city, its secret spots, and fascinating history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Play a self-guided, real-life city discovery game via a browser on your phone
- Solve riddles and unlock local stories, secret recommendations, and hidden gems
- Get an unconventional and authentic view of Fisherman's Bastion, Matthias Church, Buda Castle and more
- A link to the web app game (received via email)
- Tour guide
- People with mobility impairments
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Budapest, Iskola u. 30Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided city discovery experience. There is no tour guide that will join your urban adventure. No one will wait for you at the meeting/starting point. All you need for your exploration will be written in your email from Secret City Trails.
- Games are available in English only.
- There are a few rules to the games, and we’ll remind you of them before playing, but just so you know: every riddle is made up of (cryptic) directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint or skip a riddle.
- The game is played in the browser of your phone. You need a little bit of data, max 2MB. No downloads are required.