Take advantage of this fun and efficient way to see many of the sights in Budapest from the river Danube which splits the city into two parts Buda and Pest. From the cozy boat, you'll enjoy the view without the crowds. See the best of Budapest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 50 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- English, Hungarian
- Private group
- See the sights of Budapest from the river
- Use a unique way of transportation to get to the other bank of the Danube
- Enjoy the view in privacy avoiding the crowds
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- River cruise
- A welcome drink - 1 glass per person
- Drinks (available for preorder)
- Food (available for preorder 72 hours in advance)
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Blue River Dock 8A Terminal is located on the Pest side of Budapest, between the Chain Bridge and the Elisabeth Bridge.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled 3 hours prior due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.