The best way to experience the Amalfi Coast is by private boat with a local captain. Cruise along the world-renowned coast and over to the island of Capri. Discover the area’s hidden gems, dine on local cuisine, and swim in the sparkling Mediterranean.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- It’s a good idea to wear a bathing suit under your clothes, and bring flip flops, sunscreen, sunglasses and a camera.
- It’s also a good idea to book this excursion at the beginning of your vacation so if for some reason the weather is not cooperating, it can be rebooked on a later day!
- Starting times can be customized. After booking, simply contact your provider to adjust your tour start time.
- Should you choose to get off on the island through Capri's MAIN port, Marina Grande, the island will charge a €100 port fee