Explore the stunning alpine scenery of Chamonix, in the heart of the French Alps. Whilst there, be impressed with the famous highest mountain of Europe: Mont Blanc.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Hungarian, Greek
- Pickup included
- Your Geneva accommodation.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Please note that if Aiguille du midi is closed, your guides will bring you to Brévent or Flégère with the same pass
- A passport is necessary on the day of travel
- Children under 3 years cannot go on the cable car
- Pregnant women cannot travel on the cable car, but can go to the village and the train
- This tour will take place every day, under any weather conditions
- If cable car or train is close suddenly because of the weather, an alternative activity or partial refund is refunded (but never the cost of transportation)