Discover Charleston’s most hauntingly beautiful Victorian burial grounds at night. Learn about the fascinating history of the cemetery, and the associated myths and legends associated with it to this day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
70 Cunnington Ave, Charleston, SC 29405, USAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Bookings require a minimum of 4 people
- With advanced notice, most of our tours can accommodate people with disabilities. Please keep in mind that Charleston was built on uneven terrain and the streets, sidewalks, and cemeteries can be uneven. Explore Charleston's Accessibility Page is a great resource for our visitors with disabilities
- The tour operates rain or shine
- The pace of the walking tour is leisurely