Join your expert tour guide on the only tour of Shem Creek’s best bars and bites. At each stop, you will receive delicious appetizers, drink recommendations, and a heavy helping of Shem Creek history all the way back to its Native American roots.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Customers should go up to host/hostess at "Shelter Kitchen and Bar" at 202 Coleman Boulevard. They will then be lead to the tour guide.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is unable to accommodate guests with limited mobility, as some of the restaurants have stairs to enter the premises