If you’re interested in Chicago’s public art and its stunning architecture, this Segway tour is a dream. You will see structures that exemplify the Chicago School of Architecture, Neo-Classicism, Art Deco, Modernism, and Post Modernism.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Enjoy a fun and informative architectural tour of Chicago seeing buildings by Frank Gehrie , Van der Rohe and Holabird
- See art by world famous Magdalene Abakonwicz and Henry Moore
- Learn how to ride a segway and glide through rose gardens and lake fronts
- 15-minute orientation
- Children under 12 years
- Pregnant women
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The offices are located at the NE corner of Columbus Drive and Monroe Street. When you are on the intersection of Columbus Drive and Monroe look for the orange flag signs that say "Segway Tours." The office is located one level below the street and has Orange A-frame signs with arrows pointing the way. Please call 312.552.5100 if you get lost.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- All participants must sign a waiver and release.
- You must be over 12 years old to participate. Under-18s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Participants must weight a minimum of 100 pounds and cannot exceed 260 pounds.
- Please do not wear shape up shoes or any shoe without a flat sole.
- Pregnant women may not participate in this activity.
- Those suffering from seizure disorders, unable to climb stairs without assistance, with recent joint replacements, or unable to stand for more than 1 hour should not participate. Further restrictions may apply.
- The bathrooms near the office are closed for maintenance. Please use the washroom prior to your arrival. There are several bathroom stops along the tour route.