Enjoy a fine dining experience aboard a vintage tram as you drive through the center of Christchurch. Marvel at the sights of the “Garden City” as you feast on a 4-course menu. See the River Avon and Botanic Gardens, and much more.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive booking confirmation from the tour operator.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Christchurch Tramway Stop 1, Cathedral Junction, Christchurch. From March - October, tour departs at 7:00 PM. From November - February, tour departs at 7:30 PM. In both cases, please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes prior to tour start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Tramway Restaurant has seats for up to 36 people, made up of 2 and 4-seat tables. For groups of 3, 5, or other odd numbers, or people dining by themselves, please contact the supplier so that they can arrange your seating accordingly
- The Tramway Restaurant is not suitable for children aged under 10 years old. The price for a child aged over 10 is the same as for an adult