Experience the best of Christchurch by land and water with a combined ticket to the hop-on and hop-off vintage tram, a punt along the River Avon in a flat-bottom boat and a ride on the unique Christchurch Gondola cable car.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The tram loop starts at Cathedral Junction, but you can board the tram at any of the 17 stops along the route. Alternatively, start your adventure at the Christchurch Gondola Base Station, 10 Bridle Path Road, Heathcote Valley, or begin with a punt from Worcester Street Bridge, Christchurch.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that you should be prepared to share a punt with other guests, especially in the summer months
- Please bring a warm coat for the Christchurch Gondola. It is 500 meters above sea level and can be cold and windy at the summit
- A shuttle bus is available between Christchurch city center and the Christchurch Gondola for an additional fee
- Trams run every 15 minutes from 09:00 to 18:00 in the summer (October - April) and from 10:00 to 17:00 in the winter (May - September)