Go behind the scenes at Nashville's RCA Studio B. Hear stories of Elvis Presley, Dolly Parton, and many more. Feel the magic of this music mecca with your guide, then explore the Country Music Hall of Fame with this exclusive combination ticket.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Experience the magic of country music on a guided tour of Nashville's RCA Studio B
- Hear behind-the-scenes stories about Elvis Presley, Dolly Parton, and more
- Take a self-guided tour through the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum galleries
- Return transportation to RCA Studio B from the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Admission to RCA Studio B and the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Guided tour of RCA Studio B
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guided tour of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Gratuities for driver and tour guide (optional)
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Please check-in at the Information Desk of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum to receive your ticket and tour time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Video recording
Know before you go
- RCA Studio B Tours depart from the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
- Tours depart every 30 minutes from 10 AM–3 PM. Your actual tour time will be assigned upon arrival at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
- To select from the greatest tour availability, you should arrive at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum by 11 AM. Check in at the information desk to receive your tour time.