Discover the hidden delights of the Dubai desert on a quad bike adventure. Enjoy a barbecue dinner and traditional entertainment at a Bedouin camp.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Urdu, English, Hindi, Arabic
- Pickup included
- Pickup from Sports City, Dubai Land, Jumeirah Village, Jumeirah Circle, Dubai Investment Park, Arabian Ranches, the Greens, and other outer Dubai areas may incur extra charges.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- If you are staying at Al Maha Resort, Bab Al Shams, Jebel Ali Resorts, Expo Village Hotels, Al Maktoum Area Hotels, Jebel Ali Palm Hotels, or Dubai Parks hotels, you must choose the private transfer option
- Pickup is not available from the Hatta area
- Some basic driving knowledge is necessary
- This tour is subject to weather conditions
- All participants must sign an indemnity form before the tour
- There will be no entertainment shows and alcohol served during the Holy Islamic month of Ramadan
- In the open desert, for the safety of guests and vehicles, a minimum of 5 groups is required on tours; as per the Dubai tourism authority
- This tour has multiple options, options with dinner and options without dinner. Choose carefully before booking