Explore the serene Arabian desert on a camel trek at sunset. Visit a Bedouin camp where you can take part in traditional activities, such as henna hand painting and smoking a shisha pipe.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Complimentary pickup is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and Dubai Cruise Terminal (Port Rashid). Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha Resort, Jebel Ali, Sport/Motor City is available for an additional fee. Pickup from Dubai Airport is available from Holiday Inn Airport Hotel. Pickup isn't available from Rove Dubai Marina and Wyndham Dubai Marina hotels due to heavy traffic. If you're staying in this area, please instead head to Stella Di Mare Hotel which is 750M away.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- It is recommended you include your WhatsApp number during the booking process for easy communication during the pickup service
- The duration of the tour may vary as it includes pickup and drop-off times
- Infants below 5 years are not allowed to ride the camels
- The camel ride is not suitable for pregnant women
- Entertainment (Ladies Khaliji dance show) will not be available on special Islamic days as per UAE law
- Please note that if your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it
- Pickup will be 45 minutes prior to your booked time based on your location
- If your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it