Discover the intriguing tale of Irish whiskey as entertaining storytellers unveil its origins, rise to glory, dramatic downfall and current revival. Enjoy a 60-minute guided tour, including either 3 Classic or 4 Premium Irish whiskeys to taste.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- French, German, Italian, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
119 Grafton Street, Dublin 2, IrelandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours are scheduled every 20 to 30 minutes (depending on the season).
- Booking in advance is not required, but is recommended.
- Opt for a whiskey cocktail alternative during the whiskey tasting session. Ask at the reception to change your preference.