Tour the streets of Dublin with an open-top, hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour and explore the city your way. Choose from a classic 24-hour, premium 48-hour, or deluxe 72-hour ticket, which includes a walking tour, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Go to any of the Big Bus stops and exchange your voucher for a printed ticket with the bus driver. The suggested point is bus stop#1 - 13 O'Connell Street, Dublin (Outside Discover Ireland Centre). Other bus stops are Nassau Street, Leinster Street, National Art Gallery, Merrion Square, St. Stephen's Green, College Green, Dame Street / Temple Bar, Dame Street / Dublin Castle, Christ Church Cathedral, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Teeling Whiskey Distillery, Guinness Storehouse, Pearse Lyons Distillery, Royal Hospital Kilmainham, Heuston Station, Parkgate Street – West, Phoenix Park, Parkgate Street – East, National Museum of Decorative Arts & History, Arran Quay, Bachelor's Walk, and Parnell Square North. Night tours depart at 7:00 PM and 8:30 PM each evening from stop #1 (13 Upper O'Connell Street).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- To uphold new safety & hygiene standards due to COVID-19, the local partner may have to operate a reduced service and changes to ticket inclusions. This may include reduced frequency of departures, changes to routes and removal of stops