Visit the homes of Jameson and Guinness on this private tour of Dublin's top whiskey and beer attractions. Learn about Dublin's whiskey and beer heritage from a knowledgeable guide and enjoy tastings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- There is a moderate consumption of whiskey on this tour, so please be sure you have a hearty lunch beforehand
- Please bring identification; this tour is strictly for people 18 and over
- Distillery visits are subject to availability due to COVID-19. If one of the advertised distilleries is not available, a visit to another distillery in the region will be secured as an alternative